PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT BEFORE DOWNLOAD, PURCHASE OR USE.
- The sound samples included on these products remain the property of Togeo Studios and are licensed, not sold, to you for use on your sampling hardware or software equipment.
- The Licensor grants the licensee permission to transfer any samples related to this agreement that is used in a composition and sold or signed to a third party such as, a producer, artist, musician, record label and music publisher, with the exception of those listed in section 3.
- This license does not authorize the use of any Togeo Studios sound samples in the production of Sampling CDs, CD-ROMs, Production Music Libraries or any form of file sharing or downloads, free or otherwise.
- The licensee *may use* the sound samples in compositions such as, making demos, DJ sets, mixtapes, records, remixes, commercials, jingles, post productions, commissioned pieces, soundtracks for film, theatre, musicals and live performances.
- The Licensor will not be responsible if the sound samples do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sound samples are licensed ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind. The Licensor can not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples licensed from Togeo Studios in whatever form.
- By completing the purchase of a Togeo Studios Sample CD or Togeo Studios Download pack, means an acceptance of these terms of the User License Agreement.
For all questions concerning licensing or the terms and conditions, please use our contact form.
©2012 Togeo Studios